Q1. What is Radcliffe School?
Radcliffe School is a pan-India network of schools from nursery to class XII. Presently, the school has 18 school campuses in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Raipur and Siliguri. It is envisaging 150 CBSE schools in the next five years from nursery to class XII.
Radcliffe School provides children with a holistic educational experience in an active and dynamic learning environment. It appreciates the unique, individual talents of children and follows instructional methods that suit every child’s different learning abilities.
Q2. What does Radcliffe stand for?
Radcliffe epitomizes three themes: Radiance, Courage and Energy
that stand for the development of inner-self of the children which
allows them to learn to follow the path less travelled and nurtures
in them the zeal to bring about positive change in society. The
school promises to deliver quality education through its well-trained
teachers and highly interactive ICT-based teaching methodology.
Q3. How is Radcliffe School different from other schools?
At Radcliffe School we value every child’s individuality
and appreciate the way he / she learns. The objective of the school
is to provide each child with the opportunity to learn successfully
and get lasting education.
• Multi-dimensional education that provides in-depth subject
knowledge and gives equal emphasis on co-curricular activities
to develop multiple skills
• Safe, secure and stimulating learning environment for your
• A seamless pan-India school transfer facility. Parents in transferable
jobs get guaranteed transfer facility to any of the 150 upcoming
Radcliffe Schools through Radcliffe’s
unique delivery system
• A comprehensive Life Skills & Leadership Development Programme aimed at improving the child’s personality and communication skills
• Specially designed Radcliffe Textbooks to make learning
engaging, easier and enjoyable
• Radcliffe Academy of Excellence to provide training to
teachers in using modern trends in teaching
• Information & Communication Technologis (ICTs) and
multi-media content to make learning fun and interactive in all
• Quality infrastructure with extensive library, separate
labs for computers, physics, biology and chemistry, as well as projector and computer enabled classrooms
• The Day Care Extended Hours Facility at all Radcliffe Schools
To achieve this goal, Radcliffe has developed an intelligent instructional
delivery system called IntelligeX that offers ample choices for
children to learn effectively. It employs a variety of learning-teaching
methods using information & communications technology (ICT),
multi-media, music, field trips, drama, arts, role-plays and games
from nursery to class XII to make learning an individualistic,
joyful learning experience for every child.
Q4. Who is running Radcliffe School?
Radcliffe Foundation, a charitable trust, is setting up Radcliffe